Removing Asbestos the Safe Way
Asbestos is found in many older buildings in Perth and can be very harmful to YOUR health. However, while it is vital to have it removed, it is also extremely dangerous when disturbed. Because of this, asbestos requires a licensed professional who knows how to handle the hazard that it can present.
Asbestos is harmful when inhaled and can lead to:
- Lung cancer
- Mesothelioma cancer of the chest membranes
- Asbestosis inflammation affecting the lungs
Our team are licensed and compliant professionals, able to safely remove asbestos from YOUR home. Removing the asbestos issue will have an immediate impact on YOUR home or commercial building creating a safe and healthy environment, and increasing the value of YOUR property.
If you have, or suspect you have asbestos in your home, dont panic. The important thing to do is not step on, touch or move asbestos roofing materials if you can avoid it.